About Adecco India
Adecco India, headquartered in Bangalore, is a leading end to-end HR solutions company with a focus on Executive Search, Recruitment, Training & Learning and Temporary Staffing services to client organisations. Adecco is the Largest HR solutions company in India.
- Rapid growth with the largest branch network across 55+ cities/towns
- Over 1,00,000 associates on assignment every day, nationally
- Distinguished list of over 3700 clients across all segments
- Placement of around 120000 candidates per year, across India
- Over 900 trained and specialised consultants to customise your HR solutions
- Consistent investments in Information Technology and infrastructure to upgrade service quality
- Global resources of Adecco complement local intelligence and delivery ability
- Domain expertise across specific industries
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 32,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting more than 650,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
We inspire individuals and organisations to work more effectively and efficiently, and create greater choice in the domain of work, for the benefit of all concerned. As the world's leading provider of HR solutions – a business that has a positive impact on millions of people every day – we are conscious of our global role. Helping people to better work, better life is our common purpose and the way in which we contribute to society.
The world of work is constantly changing and Adecco is one of the leading forces shaping that change. With a growing demand for both flexible and skilled workforces we have two distinct approaches to the market.
For positions that require general skills, we offer our clients tailored solutions, focusing on industry know-how and cost leadership. This also means ensuring continuity and nurturing long-term relationships with associates.
To fill positions requiring specialised professional skills, we have experts who can find the right candidates. Our aim is to provide consecutive assignments, ensuring talent retention and skill enhancement for our associates.
In both approaches to the market, it is our goal to focus on operational excellence, specialisation and efficient delivery models.
As the global leader in HR services, we are aware that traditional patterns of employment will continue to evolve in the years to come. We therefore encourage present and future generations to see change as opportunity in its multiple forms. We invite people to accept tomorrow’s challenges with confidence and to join us in shaping the future of the workplace.
- Retail, FMCG, FMCD, Services & Others
- Telecom & Subsidiaries
- Agriculture, Dairy, Chemicals & Pharma
- Garments & Fashion
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Media & Entertainment
- IT,ITES, BPO & KPO
- Mining, Metals, Oil, Gas & Energy
- Financial/ Legal
- Logistics/ Supply Chain/ Transportation/ Shipping
- Automobiles & Subsidiaries
- Hospitality & Aviation
- Infrastructure & Construction
- Education, Government & PSU